Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply
This is to notify all Nigerians that Standard Bank Group recruitment 2018 has commenced and interested and qualified Nigerians are required to submit their application before the deadline.
Vacant Position in Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2018
Standard bank group is currently recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executives
Requirements for Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2018
All interested applicants for Standard Bank Group Recruitment are to meet the following requirements;
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in General Social Science/Marketing
- A relevant Masters degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience with exposure in business development, sales and relationship management, a sale of insurance products in an insurance company
- Insurance Technical Competencies
- Understanding of the basic principles of insurance including good faith, insurable interest, indemnity, contribution, subrogation and proximate cause.
- Knowledge and understanding of the range of insurance products and services available in the market and how that can be used to meet clients needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the information gathering process, the factors that affect the accepting and underwriting of risks and how these are applied on a day-to-day basis.
Effective Business Communication
The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes.
The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
Other requirements and responsibilities are stated on the recruitment portal.
How to Apply for Standard Bank Group Recruitment for June 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application online via the Stanbic IBTC group recruitment portal or follow the link given below;
While on the site, click on apply to start the recruitment application process and fill out the required information accordingly.