Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
Are you looking for a current job vacancy in Nigeria? Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is currently going on see requirements and how to apply here
Current Job Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria
Nestle is currently recruiting an interested and qualified candidate to fill the position of human resources specialist at her head office located at Ilupeju, Lagos state.
About the position in summary
Nestlé is so much more than the worlds number 1 food and Beverage Company. From health and wellness to world-leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles. This is why we are looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as an HR Services Specialist.
Duties of the Role
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check employee requests to ensure timely fulfillment of service requests.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing employee requests for policy compliance (especially eligibility) and giving the appropriate feedback (including SLA) to employees.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of requests. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every request, and as such, you find ways to maintain the quality of service delivery.
- After lunch, you reach out to colleagues across sites for relevant HR Dashboard updates and requests. You are not working alone! For compliance-related information, you will be working alongside the HR Services Manager to ensure adherence to set targets and ways of working.
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants are expected to meet these requirements to be considered for recruitment into this role;
- Educational qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Work experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience. HR certification is an added advantage.
- Highly analytical, mental alertness is paramount.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the Nestle recruitment portal, create a career account and then proceed to fill the recruitment form and also upload any document required during the process.
Deadline for Application
No deadline is given for this recruitment but you are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update