Procter And Gamble Associate Scientist Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for a current job vacancy at P&G? If yes, the Procter And Gamble Associate Scientist Recruitment 2019 is one of the current job vacancies you can apply for now. See requirements and how to apply below;
About Procter And Gamble
P&G is a leading FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with top products like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. The company has been in existence for over 181 years globally and 25 years in Nigeria.
Current Job Vacancy at P&G 2019
- Associate Scientist – Global Product Stewardship(GPS)
- ND Internship programme 2019
Requirements for Procter And Gamble Recruitment 2019
Interested persons for the above-mentioned position are to meet the following requirements;
- Applicant should have Masters or BS
- Applicant should have 5-7 years of experience in a similar role or equivalent in Life Science (Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, etc) or Chemistry.
- Strong track record of leadership and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively participate and communicate with multi-functional teams and provide updates to management. Should have the ability to compile data, interpret and communicate in a simple and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
About the Associate Scientist Role at P&G
“We are looking for an Associate Scientist in the Global Product Stewardship (GPS) department. This department is responsible for ensuring our products are safe for consumers as well as the environment and meet regulatory needs around the world”.
How to Apply for Procter And Gamble Associate Scientist Recruitment 2019
All interested and how candidates are to visit the P&G recruitment portal, read the requirements and duties and click on apply now to start the application process. You are required to create an account before you can access the complete recruitment form.
Deadline for Procter And Gamble Associate Scientist Recruitment 2019
No deadline is stated however, I do advice you complete your application as soon as possible.
Note: Application is completely free.
Do you face any challenges completing the recruitment form? Leave a comment and we can help check it out.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update