Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019
In this post, you will get all the information you need to get recruited into the Nigerian Navy including the requirements, recruitment portal and how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment 2018/2019.
Interested applicants for Nigerian Navy recruitment are to meet the following requirements in other to be successfully shortlisted for Nigerian Navy recruitment
• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
• Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
• Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
• Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
• Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
• Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
• Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Computer Skill is an added advantage.
All recruitments in Nigerian Navy is conducted via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal on http://joinnigeriannavy.com. All vacant positions are listed on this portal whenever there are vacancies to be filled.
All interested and qualified candidates who met the above-listed requirements are to proceed to complete their application form via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal stated above. While on the portal, you are to select the job of your choice and provide all required information and print your referee form which should be completed and returned to the screening center when called upon.
Note: The Nigerian Navy recruitment 2018 is yet to commence and we will update you once it starts. All information regarding the recruitment is written base on previous experience and requirements and some of them might change once the recruitment commences.
leave a comment with an active email address so you can be notified once the recruitment commences.