Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Now Available
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019.
Vacant Positions in NCS Recruitment 2018/2019
The following positions are currently vacant for interested and qualified persons to apply in the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE Post:
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
Academic Qualifications for NCS Recruitment 2018/2019
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Applicant must hold Bachelor degree.
- INSPECTOR CADRE Post: Applicants must hold HND or ND to apply
- ASSISTANT CADRE Post: Applicants must hold SSCE with a minimum of four credits.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants for the NSC recruitment 2018/2019 are to meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must meet all educational requirements stated above according to their desired position.
- Applicant should be a Nigerian
- All Applicants must attend the zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal screening center in their respective state.
- Applicant must be between 18 – 35 years old.
- Applicant must have no criminal record
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, sign it and submit same during the screening.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service(NCS) Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants for NSC recruitment are to purchase their application pin for the sum of 1,000 by visiting any of the following banks;
or pay the sum of #1,000 online via the NCS recruitment portal while on the portal, if you wish to purchase the pin online.
After a successful payment, you are to return to the portal and enter your pin to continue the application.
Deadline for NCS Recruitment 2018/2019
Application ends on the 30th of November 2018 by 11:59 PM.
If you need help or any challenges completing the application, feel free to leave a comment.