www.policerecruitment.ng: Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018/2019 | Requirements and How to Apply
The Nigerian police hereby invite interested and qualified Nigerians to submit their application for recruitment into the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019. Applicants are to apply via the Nigerian Police recruitment portal
Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Police conducts all her recruitment via the official recruitment portal which is a different domain from her official website www.npf.gov.ng. The official portal for the ongoing NPF recruitment 2018/2019 is as shown in the how to apply section of this post.
Requirments for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants are to meet the following requirements to qualify for recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force;
- Nationality- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Must have a minimum of O’level with five(5) credit passes including maths and English
- Must be between 18 to 25 years
- Height must be 1.67 for male and 1.64 for Female
- Must be of good Character
- Must have 86CM expanded chest for male
- Must not have any physical disabilities including Tattoos, flat foot, knock knees, bow legs etc
- Must not be financially embarrassed
- Pregnant women are not allowed to apply
- Must fill and sign the guarantor’s form at the end of the application form.
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants who meet the above-listed requirements are to submit their application form online via the Nigerian Police Force recruitment portal on www.policerecruitment.ng. All applicants must have a functional email and phone number to complete the online application.
While on the recruitment portal, you are to create a short recruitment profile form with a functional email address and password which will give you access to the recruitment form.
Note: I will recommend you use a Gmail account to complete your application especially if you are an Android user since you can quickly check your mail via your mobile phone.