Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal – How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/ 2019
As the year continues to count down, more Nigerian Federal Government agencies are opening their doors for recruitment and the Nigerian Customs Service(NCS) is one of such organizations which Nigeriens are patiently waiting to commence the Nigerian Custom Recruitment 2018.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
Although as at the time of writing this post, the Nigerian Customs Service is yet to commence her recruitment for 2018/2019, we have gotten many questions regarding the possible date for the commencement of the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment and the recruitment portal for the application.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Usually, the recruitment portal for Nigerian Customs Service recruitment is announced via the NCS official website using the vacancy section on www.customs.gov.ng/jobs. All available jobs in the NCS are listed on this Nigeria customs Service recruitment portal for applicants to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Just like most Nigerian Federal Government agencies, there are general requirements for interested and qualified applicants and this usually includes;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
All applicants will usually be required to create a profile account on the recruitment portal using an email, password and phone number.
You might also be required to upload scanned copies of your certificates.
Will you like us to send you a quick notification once the recruitment commence? If yes, leave a comment with your best email address below and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates.