Sahara Group Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for fresh Job vacancies in Nigeria? Then apply for Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 see 3 job vacancies, recruitment form, and application portal here.
About Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Current Job Vacancies at Sahara Group
The following job vacancies currently exist at Sahara group Nigeria for interested and qualified candidates;
- BTG Operator (Boiler Turbine Generator)
- IT Business Application Supervisor
- Store Inventory Officer
Requirements for BTG Operator
If you wish to apply for this position, then you must meet these requirements;
- B.Sc or it’s equivalent in Engineering from an accredited/ reputable university
- Applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a power plant with at least 3 years in the position of Supervisor with 200MW plant
- You should have experience in boiler start-up, operation, and shutdown from inside and outside the control room, using local controls and the Distributive Control System (DCS).
Requirements for IT Business Application Supervisor at Sahara Group Recruitment 2019
Applicants for the position of IT Business Application Supervisor are to meet these requirements;
- B.Sc in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- You should have a strong knowledge of business application support and development.
- Have working knowledge of MS SQL Database, Linux/Unix systems, scripting, and basic network configurations and maintain technical data reports.
Requirements for Store Inventory Officer
To apply for this position, you are to meet these requirements;
- Candidate should have OND, B.Sc or its equivalent in Engineering and other related disciplines
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Certification in Inventory Management/Supply Chain Management/Project
Management will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Sahara Group Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates for these positions are to visit the Sahara group recruitment portal, select their desired position, go through the duties and requirements not listed here and then proceed to complete their application online on the same portal.
Deadline for Application
No deadline is given for these positions but, do well to complete your application as soon as possible.
Do you need more job vacancies in Nigeria? Then subscribe to our mailing list and also leave a comment below.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update