Juan Industries Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply
Juan Industries a leading chemical industry in Nigeria is currently accepting fresh graduates in Juan Industries Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 interested applicants are required to send their application.
Juan Industries Recruitment Portal
Juan Industries conducts all her recruitment via their career section. Although the recruitment portal has no form for interested applicants, you are usually required to send your CV via their recruitment email which you will find on how to apply section of this post.
Requirements for Juan Industries Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested applicants for this recruitment are required to meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must not be more than 28 years and 30 years for law students and postgraduate-degree holders.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Applicant should have a minimum of second class
- You should have a minimum of HND/BSc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Applicant should be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Note: applicant from any field can apply, as adequate training will be given to successful candidates.
How to Apply Juan Industries Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified appliants are to send their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the close of entry.
Thank you for reading this post, if you need further assistance on this, please leave a comment below with your question and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.