Are you looking for current job vacancies in Nigeria?
Department for International Development has 4 job vacancies under the DFID recruitment 2019/2020 get the recruitment form and portal to apply now
Department for International Development (DFID)
The Department for International Development (DFID) leads the UK’s fight against global poverty, delivering UK aid around the world. Since its creation DFID has helped more than 250 million people lift themselves from poverty and helped 40 million more children to go to primary school.http://www.gov.uk/dfid
Current job Vacancies at Department for International Development 2019
The following four(4) DFID job vacancies are available for Nigerians under DFID recruitment 2019;
- Global Financial System Governance Adviser
- PSD Finance/Investment Adviser
- Demographic Transition Adviser
- DFID Regional Technical Adviser on Science, Technology and Innovation
All successful applicants for these jobs will be placed under A2 (Grade 7) with salary starting at £51,500.
Requirements for Department for International Development Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates for this DFID recruitment are to meet the following eligibility requirements;
- All applicants are required to have a CV which Includes your skills, employment history, and qualification details. All Civil Service recruitment is anonymized so please ensure you remove any information that may identify you.
- Evidence of Behaviours you are to provide evidence of the required behaviours in no more than 250 words per behaviour ( Leadership, Managing a Quality Service, Seeing the Big Picture, Delivering at Pace ).
- Evidence of Technical Skills: applicants are to provide evidence of the required technical skills in no more than 250 words per Skill ( Engaging Internationally, Demonstrating Resilience)
How to Apply for DFID Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates are required to visit the DFID recruitment portal to fill the recruitment form and submit their application.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for this recruitment varies depending on the role but they highest is 26 March 2019. Do well to submit your application before this date.
Note: this job is also open to citizens of Nairobi, Kenya; Rabat, Morocco; Pretoria, South Africa
Do you have questions, observations or challenges regarding this recruitment or any other found here on our website, please leave a message through the comment or use the contact us page.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.