NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019? or NNPC career vacancies? has commenced under careers.nnpcgroup.com for all fresh graduates click here to apply now
Current Job Vacancies at Career.NNPC group.com
As at the time of this post, the NNPC only has vacancies for graduate trainee recruitment and all applicants can follow the procedures outlined here to apply.
Who Should Apply for the NNPC Graduate Trainee 2019?
All this who fall under the following categories are eligible for nnpcgroup career vacancies for fresh graduates;
- young men and women with little or no work experience. You will undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, this program will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
Requirements for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Interested graduates who wish to apply for NNPC group graduate trainee recruitment are to meet the following requirements to be eligible;
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- All candidates must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- You must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- You must have completed the mandatory one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
How to Apply for NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the NNPC group career vacancies portal to fill and submit their application form.
If you have any challenges completing your application form online or have any questions, do use the comment box and I will respond as fast as possible.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.