Shell Recruitment 2019/2020 See Form and Portal Here
Are you looking for Shell recruitment 2019/ 2020 ? Shell Nigeria recruitment 2019 is ongoing with 14 vacant positions for all interested and qualified Nigerians who are looking for current job vacancies in Nigeria. Read the requirements and shell recruitment portal below.
Shell Recruitment portal 2019
Shell Nigeria conducts and lists all her job vacancies through her global official recruitment portal and all applicants who wish to apply or follow all job vacancies in Shell Nigeria are to visit this portal regularly for the update and also check their registered email address for information regarding previous applications. See how to apply section of this post for steps and the shell recruitment portal to submit your application.
14 Current Job Vacancies In Shell Nigeria
The following job vacancies are currently available in Shell Nigeria for interested and eligible candidates;
- OR and CSU Manager – Lagos, Nigeria
- Supply Chain Lead – Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
- SURF Supply Chain Lead
- Principal Distribution Engineer
- Principal Subsea Controls Engineer
- Project Control and Performance Assurance
- Principal Flow Assurance Engineer
- Estimating and Assurance Lead
- Integrated Planning and Strategy Lead
- Principal Subsea Systems Engineer
- Principal Materials and Corrosion Engineer
- BSWA Construction Lead FPSO – Lagos, Nigeria
- Process Engineering Lead – Lagos, Nigeria
- BSWA CSU Lead – Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements for Shell Nigeria Recruitment
Interested applicants are to meet these general requirements to be eligible for shell Nigeria recruitment 2019.
Note: Since the vacancies are many, I collected the general requirements so you are advised to go through your desired position and consider the requirements before applying.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Applicants should have work experience of between 8 to 15 years or more
- Applicants should have Strong leadership & management skills
- Applicants should be Business focused and able to prioritize to maximize opportunities
- Applicants should have a proven track record of execution excellence & delivering result
How to Apply for Apply for Shell Nigeria Job Vacancies 2019/2020
All interested and qualified applicants are to visit the shell recruitment portal, consider the requirements properly and submit their application form online while on the portal.
Note: you are required to complete a short profile form before completing the recruitment form and you will need an active email address and phone number for this.
Deadline for A
No exact deadline is given for this application but I do advise you complete the application form as soon as possible.
Do leave us a comment if you have any questions, observations or challenges completing the recruitment form.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.