US Embassy Recruitment 2019 for Property Assistant
Are you looking for job vacancies at the US Embassy in Nigeria? Then US Embassy Recruitment 2019 for Property Assistant is your opportunity to work in the US Embassy in Abuja. Follow this steps to apply now.
Current job vacancies in US Embassy in Nigeria
The following job vacancies currently exist at the US Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
- Property Assistant
Duties of the Role
Successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and typing reports for repairs on vacant or new housing units. He/she will liaise with the Realty Specialist on repairs and installation of furniture and appliance in U.S. Government (USG) residencies. The incumbent will conduct final inspection on new or vacant housing units for occupation by USG personnel and serves as back-up to the Realty Specialist. You shall reports to the Realty Specialist on most matters, but receive additional supervision from the General Service Officer (GSO) for Housing.
Requirements for U.S Embassy Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants for the position of a property assistant at the US embassy are to meet the following requirements;
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Property Management or Real Estate.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years Real Property Management experience which includes one (1) year in Administrative Management.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Nigeria Real Estate Laws, property values, customary practices, building codes and government agencies responsible for documentation.
- Applicants should have Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing in English language and Level III (Good working knowledge) in at least one of Nigerian Language.
- Applicants must be a computer literate especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Applicants must have a valid Nigeria driver’s license.
Documents Required for this Application
Interested applicants are to provide the following documents;
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Degree (not transcript)
- NYSC Certificate
- Driver’s License
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
How to Apply for U.S Embassy Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the U.S embassy recruitment portal or click here to start your application now.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for the job application is 20th March 2019.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.