University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018/2019 | Requirements and Price for Uni Ibadan Post UTME 2018
This to notify all prospective students of the University of Ibadan(Uni-Ibadan) who registered the institution as their first choice in the last Jamb examination and scored 200 and above that, the university has commenced sales of her post utme form.
Requirements for Uni-Ibadan Post UTME 2018
All prospective candidates for Uni-Ibadan post utme 2018/2019 are expected to meet the following requirements to be considered for admission in the 2018/2019 academic section.
- Applicant must have made the University of Ibadan their first choice institution in Jamb
- Applicant must score 200 and above
- Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in accordance with the choice department.
- Applicant must submit his/her application on the school portal before the closing date.
How to Buy and Process University of Ibadan Post UTME 2018/2019
- You are to visit the school portal on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng and login using your JAMB Registration number as username and your surname as password ( eg: Username: 65345521EG Password: Charbens).
- After a successful login, make a payment of #2,000 via Remita using your ATM card or print the generated payment slip and go to any bank of your choice to complete the payment.
- After payment, return to the portal and enter your payment pin to validate your payment and then proceed to complete your bio-data with capital letters and upload your passport and signature and other required documents (not more than 50kb).
- Finally, print out your photocard and keep it till the school announces the date of post UTME.
- Entry starts and ends on Monday, 16 July 2018 to Friday, 10 August 2018
Note: The school will notify you of the date of post utme via email or SMS but it is advised that you always check the school portal and this blog for a news update.