Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018| Requirements and How to Apply
This to notify all Nigerians especially indigenes of Rivers state that the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 has commenced and interested and qualified persons are invited to submit their application before the deadline for the application.
Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Portal
All recruitment excises conducted by the (RIVNESCA) is announced via their official website and all applicants are to use their online recruitment portal on http://www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php for the application.
Requirements for Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
Interested applicants for the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 are to meet few requirements to qualify for this job and the requirements include;
Special requirements (for headquarters staff only):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have a previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, an applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
General requirements (for safety corps):
- For Junior Cadre, the applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, the applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements are to submit their application online through the RIVNESCA recruitment portal rivnesca.org.ng/career.php before the application closes.
You will need to fill out a short form while on the portal using an email and password.
Note: The application is totally free and you are not to make any payment to anyone.