MTN Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for MTN Recruitment 2018/2019
This is to inform the public and interested persons that MTN Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified persons to fill some vacant positions within her company.
List of Vacant Positions for MTN Recruitment 2018
- Human Capital Analyst (Supervisory) Human Resources
- Regional Technical Manager (Abuja) Network Group
- Insurance Analyst (Supervisory) Finance
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements for MTN Recruitment 2018
All applicants are to meet the following requirements to stand the chance of being shortlisted
Human Capital Analyst (Supervisory) Human Resources
Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience in your area of specialization; With Experience in teamwork.
• Experience Working in a medium organization
• Experience in formal business analysis, or Consulting / Advisory Role
• Experience in Human Resources is desirable
• Previous Work Experience in applying Analytics/Statistics to business outcomes
• Data Mining & Analysis
• Effective Presentation Skills.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Effective Business Writing Skills.
Minimum Qualification: BA, BEd, BSc Or HND
Regional Technical Manager (Abuja) Network Group
- First Degree In Electrical Engineering
- M. Sc. Will Be An Added Advantage
- Minimum Of 8 Years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry and 2 Years in a managerial role.
Minimum Qualification: BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Insurance Analyst (Supervisory) Finance
• First Degree In Any Related Discipline
• Fluent In English
• Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience in the area of Specialisation; with the ability to work with a team.
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Experience in insurance operations in an Insurance Company
• Vast knowledge of the insurance industry
• Best Practice in Insurance administration.
• Nigerian Insurance Laws.
• Soft Skills (Negotiation Skills, Creative Thinking, Effective Communication Skills, Etc.)
Minimum Qualification: BSc, BA, BTech Or HND
How to Apply for MTN Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete the application online via the mtn recruitment portal https://careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx before the deadline.
Deadline for application
All entry closes on the 3/6/2018, all candidates should ensure they complete their recruitment application before 12:00 midnight on the said date.