Federal Polytechnic Oko Requirements for Admission 2018/ 2019
This is to notify all prospective candidates of Federal Polytechnic Oko of the basic requirements needed for admission into the 2018/2019 academic section.
Requirements for Admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Programme for 2018/ 2019 Academic Section
All prospective candidates wishing to gain admission into federal polytechnic oko in the coming academic section must meet the following requirements;
- You must have sat for the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) Exams and have registered the school as a first or second choice institution.
- You must have at least five O’ level credits which must match with your choice department as stated in JAMB brochure and the credits should be from WAEC, NECO or any related Examination.
- The seating for the above credits must not be more than two(2).
- You must meet the minimum cutoff mark as stated by JAMB.
- A pass in English is acceptable for Urban & Regional Planning students only.
Requirements for Admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Programme for 2018/ 2019 Academic Section
Candidates who wish to continue their education in federal polytechnic Oko for Higher National Diploma are expected to meet these requirements;
- All candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen program from federal polytechnic Oko or any recognized/accredited institution.
- You must have at least 2.5 and above in your CGPA in your ND. For students who have less than 2.5, but have 2.0 to 2.9, must have completed the compulsory 2 years industrial attachment programme before purchasing admission form.
- Candidates should possess at least five O’ level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 seating.
- Candidates must have one or two years post national diploma industrial training experience.
Admission application form will be available on the school portal once the school is set to accept new intakes.
Thank you for reading this post, do leave us a comment if you have any question and please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and other social network channels for regular update.