cdfipb careers – Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Requirements and How to Applycdfipb careers – Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018, Requirements and How to Apply
This is to inform all Nigerians and interested persons that the Federal Fire Service has commenced mass recruitment into the service for 2018/2019 qualified Nigerians are expected to submit their application before the deadline.
Available Positions in Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
The available positions in FFS recruitment 2018 are grouped into three different categories and each category has sub-positions.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
Requirements for Federal Fire ServiceRecruitment 2018
All interested and qualified applicants are to meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and
certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented
and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be
accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have
been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical
fitness from government recognized hospitals.
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any
secret society or cult.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male
and 1.60m for female.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application online via the FFS recruitment portal.
Their are two different portals for the application and all candidates are expected to use the approprate portal according to their category of application.
The portals for application are www.cdfipb.careers or
The first portal is for applicants under Categories A and Bi
(Holders of Degree and HND certificates) while the second portal is for candidates under Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents).
All applicants are required to print their reference letter after the application and complete them accordingly and take such to their screening cente.
Note: multiple application is not allowed and will lead to disqualification of all application.