Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
As a fresh graduate, are you interested in working with Microsoft? Then Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2019 is your opportunity to get started.
Who can Apply for Microsoft Internship 2019?
If you are insatiably curious, can collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together, and motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation then Microsoft internship is for you.
Facts about Microsoft Internship Program 2019
Microsoft believes that every professional was once a beginner hence, they say;
Even the greatest were once beginners. Internship at Microsoft is looking for committed people with initiative and drive. Our applicants should have a genuine passion for technology, analytical thinking, interest towards communication skills and team projects. Passion is the common ingredient among our colleagues, and if you’ve got it, then whatever your particular skills are, we’ll find the perfect home for them!
Requirements for Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2019
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from undergraduate studies
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer majors or related fields
- Well-developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for People & Technology, Customer relations, and Sales
- Fluency in English Language
- Available to start on 1st of March 2019
- The internship program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job categories.
- you’ll have the chance to join Microsoft dynamic community of international interns, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders in the world!
What you stand to Gain
Although your responsibilities are already offering you enough benefits, there are even more things you will gain from participating in the internship program
- Manager one-to-ones
- Regular performance reviews
- Personal Development Program
- Mentorship program
- Organized Intern community events
- Access to the latest Microsoft technology and solutions
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified persons who meet the above requirements are to complete their application online via Microsoft recruitment portal
The entire recruitment follows this process;
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- HR Interview
- Technical/Business Interview
If you successfully pass through these processes, you will be offered the opportunity to intern with Microsoft irrespective of your to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, etc…
You will work as an intern for 4 months starting from 1st March 2019
Deadline for Application
The deadline for application is not given but recruitment started on the 8th of January 2019.