Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
The Nigerian Air Force hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerian to submit their application for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2019
Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal 2019
The Nigerian air force is conducting her 2019 recruitment via her official recruitment portal and all applicants are to submit their application free of charge.
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2019
Interested Nigerians who wish to submit their application for air force recruitment 2019 are to meet these requirements;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- You must be 1.66 tall for male and 1.63 for female
- You must be between 18 – 22 years by 31st December 2019 for non-tradesmen/women while applicants for tradesmen must be between 18 -25
- You must have 5 O’level credits including mathematics and English
- Applicants for tradesmen must have a minimum of lower credit in ND/NCE
- Applicants for the position of a driver must have a minimum of 2 credit passes.
- Applicants for the position of sportsmen must present evidence of professional experience.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment for Tradesmen and Non-Tradesmen
Interested and qualified applicants are to complete their application via the NAF recruitment portal on www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
With the above-listed documents depending on their chosen position.
Applicants are to print the following documents after submitting their application
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Deadline for Application
The application starts on the 12th of January and ends on the 23rd of February 2019.
Note: Only a single application is allowed per person as multiple application will lead to disqualification. Application is total free of charge.