Are you looking for federal ministry of agriculture recruitment? The federal ministry of agriculture recruitment 2019 has commenced and here are the details and recruitment portal for the application.
Current Vacancies at federal ministry of agriculture recruitment
The following vacancies are currently available at federal ministry of agriculture for interested and qualified Nigerians;
- Agricultural Engineer at Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development
- Agribusiness Promotion Coordinator (APC)
- State Knowledge Management and Communication Officer (SKMO)
- Rural Infrastructure Coordinator (RIC)
- State Project Accountant (SPA)
- State Finance Officer (SFO)
- State Procurement Officer (SPRO)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (MEC)
- State Administration and Logistics Officer (SALO)
- State Project Coordinator (SPC)
- State Agribusiness Promotion Officer (SAPO)
- Project Coordinator (PC)
- State Rural Infrastructure Officer (SRIO)
- State Rural Institution/Gender and Youth Officer (SIGY)
- Administration and Logistics Officer (ADM)
- State Agricultural Processing/Quality Enhancement Officer (APQEO)
- State Business and Market Development Officer (SBMDO)
- State Accountant
- Knowledge Management and Communication Coordinator (KMC)
- Procurement Coordinator (PRC)
- Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PMEO)
- Agricultural Engineer
- Project Accountant (PA)
- Financial Inclusion Specialist
- Nutrition and Food Security Specialist
- Financial Controller (FC)
- Local Government Desk Officer (LGDO)
- State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- Agricultural Production Officer
- Liaison Officer
- State Programme Coordinator (SPC)
- State Value Chain Infrastructure Officer (SVCIO)
- Internal Auditor (IA)
- Rural Institutions And Gender/Youth Mainstreaming Officer
Requirements for federal ministry of agriculture recruitment 2019
The requirements for all positions listed here differ from one position to another but here are few common requirements found across multiple positions
Requirements for Auditors and Accountant related positions includes;
- Applicants should have a minimum of First Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting with a minimum working experience of 10 years, 6 years in IFAD assisted
- Having a professional certificate in Accounting or Auditing is an added advantage.
- applicants should have good communication and training skills.
- Proven track record in internal auditing.
- Working experience of the Niger Delta area is a plus.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and achieve results will be an added advantage.
Requirements for State Value Chain Infrastructure Officer (SVCIO) at Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development
- A minimum of BSc University Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in agricultural and/or rural development projects.
- A Civil Engineer with a strong background of practical experience in agricultural related civil works and agro-processing technologies contributing to rural development.
Requirements for Agribusiness Promotion Coordinator at federal ministry of agriculture recruitment 2019
- Master’s Degree in Agribusiness or Agricultural Economics or First degree in any of the Agriculture related disciplines and MBA or higher degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Marketing or related fields.
- Strong background and practical skills in business development and marketing and at least 5 years work experience on issues and programmes relating to agricultural commodity production, commodity marketing, agro-processing and value chain development and MSME promotion.
- Good negotiation, inter-personal and relational skills.
- Previous experience in working with government and private sector in developing agrienterprises/agribusiness will be a great advantage.
Requirements for Rural Institutions And Gender/Youth Mainstreaming Officer at Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development
- Candidates should have a Masters or higher level University Degree in Sociology, Economics, and other relevant disciplines.
- Applicant should have a Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience including at least 2 years in implementation of projects integrating strengthening of FOs and gender issues.
- Knowledge in participatory approaches, and gender mainstreaming.
- Proven record in the field of project implementation integrating strengthening of FOs and Gender mainstreaming activities/strategy.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy.
How to Apply for federal ministry of agriculture recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified Nigerians who wish to Apply for any of the listed positions, are to forward their application with a well-detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to these email addresses:
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update. check here for any