www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply
The federal road safety corps recruitment 2018 is aimed at recruiting interested and qualified Nigerians who are willing to join hands with the Nigerian government to reduce road accident and make the high way safe for transporters of all size. The FRSC recruitment 2018 is for all Nigerian citizens by birth.
Requirements for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates for FRSC recruitment 2018 are to meet few requirements and they include;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
Other requirements include; having a working email address and phone number.
Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Portal
All vacancies and jobs opening at FRSC are usually advertised via the frsc official website on frsc.gov.ng and national dailies and nation TV. Although the job is advertised on the frsc official website, it is important to note that sometimes a subdomain like recruitment.frsc.gov.ng is also set up to take care of the recruitment.
How to Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested and qualified persons for FRSC recruitment 2018 are to complete their application online via the FRSC recruitment portal frsc.gov.ng or any other portal which will be announced when the recruitment fully commence.
Like other recruitments, you will be required to complete a short profile form to help you generate a password to login to the recruitment portal to complete your application online.
Will you like to get an update when any recruitment commence? If yes, do leave us a comment using your best email address and don’t forget subscribe to our news feed.