www.federalpolyede.edu.ng – Federal Polytechnic Ede (FPE) Requirements for 2018/ 2019 Academic Section Admission
This is to inform all those who entered Federal Polytechnic Ede (FPE) as their first of second choice institution during the last JAMB registration that the institution has commenced admission process for 2018/2019 academic section and all students are requested to meet the following requirements;
- All prospective students must have passed the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams and entered the school as a first or second choice institution.
- You must have at least five O’ level credits in WAEC, NECO or any related Examination. Not more than two (2) seating.
- You must meet a minimum cutoff mark as stated by JAMB.
Requirements for Admission into Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Program for 2018/2019 Academic Section
Candidates who already have their national diploma(ND) either from the school (Federal Polytechnic Ede) or other institutions and wish to continue their education in federal polytechnic Ede for Higher National Diploma are expected to meet these requirements;
- Candidates should possess National Diploma in their chosen program from a federal polytechnic or any government recognized/accredited institution.
- Student must have at least 2.5 and above in your CGPA in ND. For students who graduated with a pass (2.0 to 2.9), you must complete the compulsory 2 years industrial attachment program before purchasing admission form.
- Candidates should possess at least five O’ level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 seating except were otherwise stated in the school handbook.
- Candidates should have post-national diploma industrial training experience plus a letter from the institution as prove.
Requirements for various departments as stated by the institution can be found on the school admission application portal or https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/filetoU/REQUIRMENT_new.pdf
How to Start Application for Admission into FPE
All students are to visit the school website on www.federalpolyede.edu.ng and click on the kick start your admission process then select the new user option and fill out the form and select their option(HND or ND) and submit application after entering the required details to generate their transaction ID and form number. After a successful submission, you are to make the payment and then return to the site to complete your application process.