First Bank Recruitment 2018: 7 Vacancies Available at First Bank for the Month of October 2018 | See Positions, Requirements and How to Apply
This to notify interested Nigerians that First Bank currently has seven(7) Vacancies to fill in the month of October 2018 which is part of First Bank Recruitment 2018 and applicants are to submit their application online.
Available Positions in First Bank Nigeria for the Month of October 2018
First Bank Nigeria currently has seven(7) vacancies in various branches within the nation and they include;
- NETWORK REVIEW OFFICER
- E-BUSINESS/TRANSACTION BANKING CONTROL OFFICER
- DATA ANALYSIS/SCRIPTING OFFICER
- APPLICATION REVIEW OFFICER
- CLUSTER CONTROL OFFICER (SOKOTO)
- CLUSTER CONTROL OFFICER (ONITSHA)
- CLUSTER CONTROL OFFICER (LAGOS)
Requirements for First Bank Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates for the above-mentioned positions are required to meet certain requirements to qualify for recruitment into any of the positions and these includes;
- Meet all stated academic requirement
- Have the stated experience required in the given position
- Must be able to work in a cooperate environment with minimal supervision and follow rules.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2018 for the month of October 2018
Qualified applicants who wish to apply for any of the vacancies is to visit the First Bank Recruitment portal and select their desired position, read the stated requirements and guidelines and click on apply online to proceed to complete the online application form.
As an applicant, you are to complete a short profile form which will grant you the password to complete the recruitment form on the portal https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl.
Thank you for reading this post, if you need further assistance on this, please leave a comment below with your question and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.