Federal Polytechnic Nekede Morning Programme Form 2018/2019 Now on Sale – See Requirements, Price and How to Buy and Process
This is to inform the public and prospective students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede that sales of Morning programme form for the 2018/2019 academic section have commenced and all prospective students are to purchase and process their form before the deadline.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Morning Programme Form 2018/2019
All prospective students are to meet the following requirements before buying the morning programme form;
Requirements for ND Morning Programme
- You must have sat for the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) Exams and have registered the school as a first or second choice institution.
- you must have at least five O’ level credits which must match with your choice department as stated in JAMB brochure and the credits should be from WAEC, NECO or any related Examination.
- The seatings for the above credits must not be more than two(2).
- You must meet the minimum cutoff mark as stated by JAMB.
Requirements for HND Morning Programme
- All candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen program from a recognized/accredited institution.
- You must have at least 2.5 and above in your CGPA in your ND. For students who have less than 2.5, but have 2.4 and above, you must have completed the compulsory 2 years industrial attachment programme before purchasing the form.
- Candidates should possess at least five O’ level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 seating.
- Candidates must have one or two years post national diploma industrial training experience.
Price and How to Buy Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Morning Programme Form 2018/2019
The form is available for the sum of 8,000 Naira and can be purchased both online and offline in any Nigerian bank that offers Remita services. For those who wish to use the online purchase, please do read my previous post on Federal Polytechnic Nekede Supplementary form.
Note: All procedures stated there are the same except the form you wish to purchase.
How to Process Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Morning Programme Form 2018/2019
Step 1: Generate your invoice of 8,000 payment on the admission portal.
Step 2: Make the payment online or offline using your RRR number and return to the portal and enter the activated RRR number which is usually the same as the one generated in step one.
Step 3: Fill all required information and upload your passport and other required documents.
step 4: Print your photo card to get your application number. All steps are stated just as listed on the portal on http://126.96.36.199/portal2018/site/apply
Thank you for reading this post, if you run into any challenges while filling the form, feel free to use the contact form or comment box. If you are far away and can’t also use the online payment and wish to get a pay for me service, do give us a call on 08064217481.