Are you looking for Total E&P Nigeria recruitment 2019? Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited has mandated Workforce Group a leading HR consulting firm to fill the following vacant roles in Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019
Current Job Vacancies at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited 2019 at tcpfa.workforcegroup.com
The following job vacancies are currently available at
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited for interested and qualified applicants;
- Senior Investment Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Web Master/Database Administrator
- ICT Server Administrator
- Human Resource Specialist
- Legal Counsel
- Contract & Procurement Officer
About Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
Requirements for Senior Investment Analyst at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
Interested applicants for the role of a Senior Investment Analyst are to meet these requirements;
- Applicants should hold a minimum 2nd class upper university degree in (Maths, Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin) OR any field with professional accounting qualification.
- Having a Chartered Financial Analyst qualification is an added advantage.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years post-NYSC relevant work experience in the Finance Industry with a strong understanding of Alternative Assets and Real Estate Markets.
Requirements for Risk Analyst at Total E&P Nigeria
Interested applicants for the role of a Risk Analyst are to meet these requirements;
- Applicants should have a degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline (2nd class upper
- A Master’s degree in any of the above, Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certification and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the financial sector, including at least 3 years in a risk analysis/management role.
Requirements for Web Master/Database Administrator at Total E&P Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- A minimum 2nd class upper university degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Information Systems
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience (ideally in website management, application development, and database administration).
- You should be experienced in the use of Java, HTML, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, Oracle.
Requirements for ICT Server Administrator at Total E&P Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- Applicants should have at least 8 years’ experience in Windows Systems & BCP Administration.
- You must have proven experience in cloud computing and administration
- IT professional qualifications (MCSE, Microsoft Azure) required.
tcpfa.workforcegroup.com Requirements for Human Resource Specialist
- A University degree or equivalent in Social Science discipline (minimum 2nd class upper)
- Applicants should have a minimum of 8 years post BSc experience in
- Working experience in the Pension/Financial services industry with CIPD/CIPM Certification required.
- Applicants should have an understanding of Nigerian Employment & Labour Laws.
Requirements for Legal Counsel at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment
- Applicants should be an LL.B. Graduate, B.L (LLM in Commercial Law, and/or membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria is an advantage)
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years post graduate experience for a Law graduate with at least 4 years in a Company Secretariat of a Pension Fund Administrator or other Public Liability Company or a Corporate Law firm providing Company Secretariat services to Pension Fund Administrators /Public Liability Companies.
Requirements for Contract & Procurement Officer at tcpfa.workforcegroup.com
- Candidate should have a degree in Finance, Accounting Law, Business Administration or any other quantitative discipline (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- Candidate should have Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, in Supply Chain Management, and/or Contract and Procurement as
wellexperience in Purchase to Pay (P2P) transactions.
Requirements for Accountant at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment
- A Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, Finance or related discipline (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- ICAN or ACA certification is mandatory.
- Candidate should have m
inimum10 years of relevant work experience, in accounting or finance.
How to Apply for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should visit workforce recruitment portal, click on your desired position and start your application.
Note: I only outlined the most important requirements here, hence, there are other requirements which you should check when your desired position properly before commencing your application.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for this application is Tuesday, April 2, 2019. and all applications must be submitted on or before this date.
If you have questions, contributions or observations regarding this post or any other post on this site, please use the comment box and I will do my best to reply.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.