Nigerian Army University Biu Admission into Remedial and Pre-degree Program 2018/2019
This is to notify the public that Nigerian Army University Biu(NAUB) has commenced admission into remedial program for the 2018/2019 academic section.
Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial and Pre-degree Admission 2018/2019 Requirements
Interested applicants for the remedial program are to meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must have sat for SSCE (NECO or WAEC)
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 credits which must include mathematics and English Language
- Pre-degree applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits and must include mathematics and English Language.
- You must pick your registration form the registrar’s office
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial and Pre-degree Admission 2018/2019 Requirements
Interested and qualified candidates are to make payment of #5,000(Five thousand naira) via remita using this steps;
- Step 1: Visit: www.remita.net
- Step 2: Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Step 3: Select: Federal Government of Nigeria from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (as Name of MDA)
- Step 5: Select: Application fees (for Name of Service/Purpose)
- Step 6: Indicate the Amount (N5,000) in the space provided.
- Step 7: Proceed to make payment using your preferred method in the given options indicated(you can pay with your ATM card or go to any bank of your choice to complete the payment).
After making your payment, you are to proceed with your proof of payment to the school and pick your application form on or before the 9th of November, 2018.
For more inquiry call Naho on 08181373087.
Thank you for reading this post, if you need further information/ assistance on this, please leave a comment below with your email address and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.