Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | Requirements and How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
In this post, you will find all you need to know about the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment including NIS recruitment portal, Requirements and how to apply.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) conducts most of her activities through her official website https://immigration.gov.ng but the body just like most Federal Government institution in Nigeria doesn’t conduct her recruitments via her official website rather, they use a subdomain for recruitment application or set up a new website for their recruitment.
Requirements for NIS Recruitment 2018/ 2019
Interested persons for the Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) Recruitment 2018 are to meet the requirements/ guidelines which will be revealed on the NIS recruitment portal when the recruitment commence officially. Some examples of the requirements include;
- Applicants should be a Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants should be between ages of 18 – 30 years.
- Applicants should be medically fit with certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants should be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants have the requisite qualification and certificates as stated on the application portal.
- Applicants shall not be a member of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
The Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) recruitment will normally commence with a widely published advertisement on at least four (4) national daily newspapers and National TV channels and we will make sure to keep you posted here as soon as that happens.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested and qualified persons for the Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) recruitment will be required to complete an online recruitment form on the NIS recruitment portal and all applications must be completed and submitted before 12.00 midnight on the deadline which is usually six weeks from the date of commencement and will be disclosed as soon as the recruitment starts.