Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018 – Requirements and How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018/2019
As the year continues to count down, more Nigerian Federal Government agencies are kick-starting their recruitment excises to fill vacant positions with qualified Nigerians and the Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018 is one of the most anticipated recruitment every Nigerian is waiting for and in this post, we will tell you all you need to know about the recruitment including requirements and how to apply.
Requirements for Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018
Although as at the time of this post, the recruitment has not commenced, but like most Nigerian federal government recruitment, there are some basic requirements which all interested and qualified candidates to meet and some of the requirements includes;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
You will need a working email address and an active phone number to complete your online application via the application portal.
Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment Portal
All recruitment excises in federal ministry of works are conducted using the ministry’s recruitment portal on works.gov.ng and all job vacancies are also announced through national dailies and National TV.
How to apply for Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application via the ministry’s recruitment portal works.gov.ng when the recruitment commences. Interested applicants will have to complete a short profile form to generate a password to login to the recruitment portal.
Note: As at the time of this post, this recruitment is yet to commence, however, the information provided is base on the previous requirement. Leave a comment with your most active email if you need an update regarding this job.