Recent Job vacancies in Nigeria: Top 10 Jobs in Nigeria to Apply for in September 2018
In this post, you will find recent job vacancies in Nigeria for the month of September including their requirements and how to apply for each job vacancy.
Recent Job vacancies in Nigeria
1. Administration Assistant at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco has an opportunity for one Administrative Assistant to join their factory in Ibadan.
- Leadership skill, organizational and people management skills are crucial.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools at a basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with structured problem-solving tools and the ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
- Minimum qualification: OND in any relevant field.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
2. Electronic Technician at British American Tobacco
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the FMCG industry (preferable).
- Possess analytical problem-solving capability.
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Minimize downtime through effective working practices.
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, Motion Control.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants for the first two positions in the recent job vacancies in Nigeria list should visit the British American Tobacco career portal https://careers.bat.com/search/?q=&locationsearch=Nigeria and select your desired position and click on apply to complete the recruitment form.
3. Graduate Sales Account Manager at Procter & Gamble(P&G)
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. The company has been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate from any discipline
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem-solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a multicultural environment.
4. CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST at Procter & Gamble(P&G)
5. SALES KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER at Procter & Gamble(P&G)
The requirements for job 4 and 5 on our list of recent job vacancies in Nigeria is the same as that of no. 3 above, however, there are few additions which include;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Proven ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble(P&G) Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates for these three recent job vacancies in Nigeria under the P&G group should visit the P&G career recruitment portal for Nigeria through this direct link https://www.pgcareers.com/location/nigeria-jobs/936/2328926/2 while on the page, select your desired position, then click on apply to create a short profile then apply for the job.
6. Operations Maintenance Manager at Mentor IMC Group
Mentor IMC Group has more than 30 years of specialist experience in the oil & gas, renewable energies and major infrastructure industries and provides experienced project management and technical specialists to the world’s leading companies.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Oil & Gas industry and management experience – ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices.
- Influential and leadership skills; driving continual improvements and engaging with numerous different business units within an energy company.
- Knowledge of production, operation, and maintenance.
- Well-developed technical understanding of all phases of an oil & gas producing asset from subsurface to pipelines to processing.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and international supply contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at interaction with a variety of contacts, including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners
- Academic qualifications or equivalent: Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering field
- More than 10 years of professional experience in managing operations and maintenance activities of oil & gas fields.
How to Apply for Mentor IMC Group Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants are to complete their application using Linkedin easy apply option. You can apply here
7. Country Security Manager at International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide.
- 5 years of field security experience in hostile environments
- Previous experience working in NGO
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Extremely flexible with the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
- Ability to relate to and motivate local staff effectively
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources
- Must work independently under difficult conditions
8. Supply Chain Coordinator at International Medical Corps
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant field of work.
- Evidence of practical experience in logistics within the field of supply chain management(procurement, tendering, contracting, clearance, transport, warehousing, asset management, etc.)
- Evidenceofmanagementoflogistics systems. Evidence of 3 to 4 field deployments; 2 to 3 humanitarian emergency deployments and 3 to 4 international deployments; minimum 6 weeks in length.
- Evidence of the ability to plan for, and conduct training in all areas of logistics for national and international staff (suitable to staff knowledge level). Some record of experience with donor-specific procedures.
- It is desirable that experience is supported by a study by academic studies, such as completion of the Certification in Humanitarian Logistics.
- Experience of the provision of support for the management of budgets and the ability to provide input to the timely, complete and accurate reports.
How to Apply for International Medical Corps Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified persons for this job are to complete their application online via the international medical corps recruitment portal https://careers.internationalmedicalcorps.org/careers.aspx select your desired position, go through the requirements stated on the portal and apply.
M&E Officer and Security Focal Point at Giz Nigeria
GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy, and the environment, and peace and security.
- University Degree in areas such as Political or Social Sciences, Conflict or crisis analysis or other relevant fields
At least 3 years professional working experience in a comparable position in international Non-Governmental Organisation, (I)NGO, multinational or national organization and or experience in any of the armed services or paramilitary organization.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply via jobberman recruitment portal.
10. Operations Specialist at Taxify
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 10M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. Taxify is building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
- You have -2 years experience in sales / analytical position
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re a real pro at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subjects
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
How to Apply for Taxify Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants for are to complete their application using jobberman recruitment portal https://www.jobberman.com/job/558459/operations-specialist-taxify-nigeria-in/
These are 10 very active and recent job vacancies in Nigeria which you can apply for in the month of September 2018. If you have any issues submitting your application, please do well to let me know through the comment box below.