UNICEF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
Are you looking for a current job vacancy in Nigeria? Unicef currently has about 26 job vacancies in different fields in the ongoing UNICEF Recruitment 2019. See positions and how to apply here
UNICEF Recruitment 2019
Unicef currently has 26 vacant positions to fill in different states in Nigeria including;
Abuja, Enugu, Kanu, and Lagos. See the list of vacant positions below.
Current Vacancy at Unicef 2019
Here is the list of current ongoing job vacancies at Unicef Nigeria.
- Operations Manager Location: Enugu, Bauchi
- Innovation Specialist Location: Abuja
- Chief Field Office, Location: Lagos
- Implementing Partnerships management Specialist, Location: Abuja
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC, Location: Abuja
- FT Knowledge Management Specialist NOC, Location: Abuja
- Chief of Human Resources, P5, Location: Abuja
- FT Child Protection Specialist, NOC, Location: Kano, Sokoto, Abuja
- Planning & Monitoring Specialist, NOC, Location: Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri
- Nutrition Specialist NOC, Location: Abuja (2 positions)
- Emergency Specialist NOC, Location: Abuja
- Human Resources Specialist NOC, Location: Abuja
- Human Resources Officer NOB, Location: Abuja
- FT Education Officer NOB, Location: Enugu
- FT Communication Officer NOB, Location: Abuja
- Education Specialist (ECD/Pre-primary), NOC, Location: Abuja
- FT Senior Programme Associate GS-7, Location: Abuja
- Communication for Development Specialist, Level L-3, Location: Abuja
- Human Resources Specialist, P3, Location: Abuja
- Education Specialist, P3, Location: Sokoto
- Education Officer, P-2, Location: Abuja
- Nutrition Manager, P4, Location: Kano
- Adolescent Development Specialist, P4, Location: Abuja
- Operations Specialist, P4, Location: Abuja
- Nutrition Specialist, P4, Location: Enugu
- Child Protection Specialist (MRM), P3, Location: Maiduguri
Requirements for Unicef Recruitment 2019
The requirements vary from one position another so all interested candidates should click on their desired position on the recruitment portal given on how to apply section of this post to see the requirements for the position.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in applying for any of the above-mentioned positions, you are to visit the Unicef recruitment portal to visit the portal to start your application before the deadline. You will be required to create an account which will give you access the recruitment form.
Note: If you don’t see the list of jobs after clicking on the link, look at your right-hand side, under country, click on Nigeria to see all listed vacancies.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for this recruitment varies from one position to another. Each position has its deadline stated at the end of the requirements.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update