UBA Teller Recruitment 2018 – Requirements and How to Apply
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is currently recruiting young Nigerians with Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees to fill the position of teller in her various branches around the country and requirements are as follow;
Requirements for UBA Teller Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- 27 years and below.
- Minimum experience- NIL
- Previous teller experience preferred
- Basic Accounting and Mathematical skills.
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank’s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
- Banking operations, policies, and procedures
- Familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
How to Apply for UBA Teller Recruitment 2018
All interested and qualified persons are to complete the online application form according to their state of residence or choice using the recruitment form shown on the job application website.
UBA Teller Recruitment for Northern Nigeria
Applicants in any of the following states;
Mubi North , Adamawa, Nigeria; Bauchi, Bauchi, Nigeria; Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria; Gombe, Gombe State, Nigeria; Kaduna North, Kaduna, Nigeria; Kaduna South, Kaduna, Nigeria; Zaria, Kaduna, Nigeria; Kano Municipal, Kano, Nigeria; Katsina, Katsina, Nigeria; Argungu, Kebbi, Nigeria; Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi, Nigeria; Jos North, Plateau, Nigeria; Jos South, Plateau, Nigeria; Sokoto North, Sokoto, Nigeria; Gembu, Taraba, Nigeria; Jalingo, Taraba, Nigeria; Sardauna, Taraba, Nigeria; Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria; Gusau, Zamfara, Nigeria. Complete the application form using this link United Bank for Africa Plc Teller recruitment
UBA Teller Recruitment for Enugu State Nigeria
For those in Enugu use this link to complete your application form UBA Teller Recruitment
UBA Teller Recruitment for Yenagoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria
All applicants in Bayelsa State should use this link
to apply for United Bank for Africa Teller recruitment
UBA Teller Recruitment for Awka South, Anambra, Nigeria
If you reside in Anambra and wish to apply for the job, feel free to use this link UBA Anambra Recruitment
UBA Teller Recruitment for Delta State Nigeria
All interested persons in Delta state should complete their application form using this link UBA Teller Recruitment for Delta
Deadline for Application
Application ends on 11th May 2018 for all states.
Note that test will be conducted in various states, therefore, it is important to apply according to your state of residence.