Teach for All Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
If you are looking for current job vacancy in Nigeria in the field of Education, then Teach for All Recruitment 2019 is your opportunity to work in an organization that develops, launches and scale thriving movements for educational equity.
Facts About Teach for all
Teach For All is a global network of over 40 independent, locally led and governed partner organizations and a global organization that works to accelerate the progress of the network. Each network partner recruits and develops promising future leaders to teach in their nations’ under-resourced schools and communities and, with this foundation, to work with others, inside and outside of education, to ensure all children are able to fulfill their potential.
Current Vacancy at Teach for All 2019
The following vacancies currently exist at Teach for all for interested and qualified individuals;
- Director, Fundraising, Multilateral and Government Affairs – Africa
Requirements for Teach for All Recruitment 2019
All interested applicants are to meet the following requirements;
- B.Sc is required, more advanced degrees preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of full-time work experience, with at least 5 years of experience in fundraising and/or government relations, preferably within the African region
- Demonstrated success in building and growing effective partnerships with government partners and in fundraising
- Fluency in one or more regional languages
- Ability to work in English required and French is highly preferred
- Past experience working in the government, bilateral, and is highly preferred
How to Apply for Teach for All Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and eligible candidate should complete their recruitment form by visiting the teach for all recruitment portal and click on apply now to start your application. No deadline is given for this recruitment so you are advised to complete the form as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update