NSDC Recruitment | National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018/2019, Requirements and How to Apply
The National Sugar Development Council is a catalyst for the development of Nigeria sugar industry. The council has the vision of ensuring that Nigeria produces at least 70% of the sugar consumed by the Nation. NSDC Recruitment 2018/2019will help the body achieve this great vision with good manpower in place.
Requirements for National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018/2019
There are various requirements which every applicant applying for a job is expected to meet and NSDC recruitment has some basic requirements and these includes;
• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or Nationalization.
• Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
• Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
• Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
• Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates as proof.
• Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
• Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
Other requirements may include having a working email address and a valid means of identification.
NSDC Recruitment Portal
All recruitment excises conducted by NSDC is listed on their official website http://www.nsdcnigeria.org/vacancy/ and mass recruitments are announced on National TV few days before the recruitment commence.
How to Apply for NSDC Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants for NSDC recruitment are required to complete their application via their recruitment portal on or the deadline for application. Applicants are usually required to complete a short profile form which will enable them to select their desired password and username before completing the recruitment form.
Note: as at the time of writing this post, there are no vacancies at NSDC, however, the information given here can still serve as a guide when the recruitment commences.
Leave a comment with an active email account if you want to be notified as soon as the recruitment commences. This service is totally free.