N-Power: Official Date for the Release of List of Pre-Selected Candidates Announced
Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins
This is to notify all candidates who applied for the N-power 2017 programme that the Federal Government’s N-power scheme has announced the date for the release of 2017 list of N-power Pre-selected Applicants for Physical Verification.
In the main time, the N-Power team has released a statement from her official Facebook page to reassure applicants of their commitment to keeping to their promise of letting them know of any information necessary for the success of the scheme and applicants alike. They also announced that come 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017, list of successful applicants for physical verification will be available on the N-Power portal.
Note; This is not the final list for successful applicants.
The date which the N-power 2017 List Of Pre-selected Applicants for Physical Verification was announced on the N-power official Facebook page.
The statement reads;
“We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.
From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification. NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process”.
The N-power team has directed that candidates can check the list of successful applicants for Physical Verification from 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017.
N-Power 2017 Physical Verification Date and Venue
The N-power 2017 date and venue for physical verification; All candidates will be properly informed of the various locations where the physical verification exercise will be conducted. Therefore all applicants should stay alert and always visit the N-Power site for an update and we will also do our best to make the information available here once it is announced.
Requirements N-Power 2017 Physical Verification
All applicants should make the following items available as they prepare for the N-power Physical Verification excises
1. Age Verification: A birth certificate which proofs that you are within the age of 18-35 as at the time of applying for the N-Power 2017 programme. Note, this can also be an age declaration obtained from the court or a birth certificate from a registered hospital.
- Qualification Verification: here your statement of result or original copy of your result duly signed and stamped by the institution you graduated from is required to verify your claim.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate: As a BSc or B.Ed or other related degree holders, you are required to present your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter as a proof. Note; If you applied with OND or NCE, you are exempted from this.
- Residential Verification: Since posting is done according to your place of residence, you are required to verify your residential address and for this purpose, a utility bill or any other authentic document will be required.
- Employment verification: You must be unemployed to have applied for the N-power 2017 programme so if there is a proof that states the opposite, you will be disqualified.