MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – 8 Current vacancies Apply Now
Are you interested in working with MTN Nigeria? MTN Nigeria currently has 8 vacancies in the ongoing MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 apply now.
Current Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria 2019
MTN currently has some vacancies to fill at various offices in Nigeria and currently, the total number of vacancy is eight (8) and the positions include;
Available Positions in MTN Nigeria Recruitment
Here is a list of all vacant positions;
- Coordinator Business Relationship (Supervisory)
- IP Access Planning Engineer (Supervisory)
- Manager PR & Protocol
- Manager, Fraud Investigation
- Manager, Contract Delivery and Governance
- Senior Manager, Sales & Trade Development
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development
- Manager Enterprise Office Operations
Requirements for Coordinator Business Relationship (Supervisory)
• First Degree in Computer Science or an IT Equivalent Degree
• Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
• Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an Added Advantage
- 3-7 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience working with others
• Experience Working in a Medium organization
• Experience In IT Service Support and Delivery experience
• Experience In Service Level Management Experience
• Customer Management Experience – Ability To Manage Customer’s
Requirements for IP Access Planning Engineer (Supervisory)
• First Degree In Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering, Computer Science Or Any Physical Sciences
• Cisco Qualification – Minimum CCNP/DP/IP Level Or CCNA With Extensive Systems Integration And Network Design Experience.
• Fluent In English
- 3 -7 Years’ Experience in ICT & Telecoms Systems integration, Preferably in A Large Service Provider Network.
- Understanding Of High Capacity Packet & Circuit Transmission Technologies & Products, example; SDH, DWDM, ATM, Frame Relay etc
Requirements for Manager PR & Protocol Applicants
• B.Sc. or BA, BEd, HND, BTech, LLB Or LLM in Public Relations or in a related discipline.
• MBA Preferred.
• Membership Of Professional PR Association is necessary
• Fluent in English
Minimum 6-13 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
• Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience in an area of Specialization; with Experience in Supervising/Managing Others
• Experience Working in a Medium to Large Organization
• Experience In Media Management In A World-Class Organization / Multinational
• Two Years Management Experience
Manager, Fraud Investigation Application Requirements
• Minimum 4-Year Bachelor Of Science/Technology Degree Or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting/Audit/Finance/Law/Computer Science Or Related Disciplines.
• Chartered Accountant/CIA/CFE/EnCE/CEH/CHFI Is Advantageous.
• Excellent Command Of Written and Spoken English.
Minimum 6-13 Years’ Experience Which Includes;
• Minimum Of 5 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation Coupled With Supervising / Managing Others.
• Minimum Of 3 Years’ Hands-On/Operational Experience In Managing Investigations
• Worked Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies Advantageous.
• Experience Working In A Small To Medium Organization.
Note: Other positions have similar requirements, therefore, you are advised to check them through the link given on how to apply below before applying.
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
To apply for any of the vacant positions, interested candidates are to check all requirements listed and then click on apply now if you are eligible for any of the listed positions and meets all the requirement.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for all applications is 31/01/2019 and all interested persons should make sure they complete and submit their application on or before this date.