IITA Recruitment for September and October 2018
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) currently has three vacant positions to fill in the ongoing IITA Recruitment for the month of IITA Recruitment for September and October 2018.
Vacant Positions in IITA Recruitment for September and October 2018
The following positions are currently available for interested and qualified persons to apply;
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Breeder
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Molecular Breeder
- Human Resources Officer I
Requirements for IITA Recruitment for September and October 2018
The requirements differ from one position to the other, but in this post, you will see all basic requirements we are expected to meet before proceeding to the IITA recruitment portal for other requirements and submission of application form.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Breeder and Postdoctoral Fellow, Cassava Molecular Breeder- Requirments
The candidate should have a Ph.D in plant or animal breeding or agronomy.
• Ability to communicate in both English and French is desirable
- Human Resources Officer I – Requirements
BSc/HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or related field with a minimum of three (3) years’
experience in the multicultural and multidisciplinary environment. Associate membership of CIPMN is required.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills;
• Be proficient in the use of computers and the ability to handle confidential issues.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment for September and October 2018
Interested and qualified persons are to visit the IITA recruitment portal http://www.iita.org/about/jobs/ select their desired position and complete the recruitment form with all required documents. It is important to note that application for the first two positions ends on the 3rd and 5th of October while the last application for the last position closes on the 25th of September 2018.