IITA Recruitment 2019 – Current Job Vacancy at IITA (3) Open Positions
Are you looking for NGO jobs in Nigeria? IITA is currently recruiting in the ongoing IITA Recruitment 2019 and currently has 3 vacant positions.
Current Vacancy at IITA
The following 3 positions are currently available for recruitment at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture(IITA) and you can apply for it now before the deadline;
- Tractor Operator. Location: Port Harcourt
- Research Supervisor (Aeroponics System). Location: Ibadan
- Biometrician. Location: Ibadan
Requirements for Tractor Operator at IITA
All those interested in this position, you must meet the following requirements;
O’level with a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience working in a research institute.
All ideal candidate must:
• Have knowledge and experience working in any Niger Delta state of Nigeria.
• You should have the ability to speak one of the common native languages and English
• Must have the ability to write in English Language.
• You must be smart, diligent, ready to work in a team and have a good sense of interpersonal relationship.
Requirements for Research Supervisor at IITA
Read these requirements carefully and make sure to meet them.
HND/BSc in Agriculture, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or any related course with at
least two (2) years’ of relevant experience in a similar role.
An ideal candidate must have:
• You should have good knowledge of research data reporting.
• Must be ready to work in a team and have a good sense of interpersonal relationship.
Requirements for Biometrician at IITA
All applicants are to meet these requirements
All candidate should hold a Ph.D. in biometrics, statistics or related area of science.
Data archiving and retrieval, quantitative and statistical genetics, and latest genomics tools with applications to plant breeding or agricultural sciences in the public or private sector
- using and developing modern approaches to the design, quality control, and data analysis of trials in the field, laboratories, and plant growth facilities
- Quantitative genetics and application of molecular marker technologies to plant breeding
- Track record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Success in resource mobilization as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Some knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment 2019
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are to complete their application form online via the IITA career portal by creating an account and then completing the recruitment form on or before the deadline stated below.
Deadline for Application
The deadline differs from one position to another and they are as follow;
Tractor Operator. Date: 12/02/2019
Research Supervisor. Date: 07/02/2019
Biometrician. Date: 01/03/2019
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update