GE Graduate Intern Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for an internship or graduate trainee recruitment opportunity? Grid Solutions Global is currently recruiting under GE Graduate Intern Recruitment 2019 apply now
Facts About Grid Solutions Global
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Available Positions at GE Graduate Intern Recruitment 2019
There are currently two(2) vacant internship positions at Grid Solutions Global and they include;
- Partner Process Analyst (NYSC)
- EID Intern, Power Services
Read: IITA Recruitment 2019
Requirements for Partner Process Analyst (NYSC)
- Present a verified posting or call up letter to Lagos
- Present a verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- You must have academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of must not be less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- You must demonstrate leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills are very necessary
- Good knowledge of any of the following Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
- Effective problem identification and solution skill is essential
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Requirements for EID Intern, Power Services
This is for fresh graduates without NYSC discharge certificate in any of the following fields; Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering.
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE is an advantage.
- Academic excellence in any of the listed fields
Experience in Coding or Programming is an added advantage
- 4th or 5th-year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative ability
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
Other Vacancies for Non-Intern at GE
For requirements for these positions, check the career page.
- Senior Manager – Outcomes Research
- Senior Project Manager
How to Apply GE Graduate Intern Recruitment 2019
All eligible and interested persons are to visit the GE recruitment portal to complete their application for online as soon as possible because no deadline is stated for the recruitment. While on the portal, select your desired position to start your application process.
Note: This portal contains both internship and noninternship positions.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network channels for regular update