Enugu State University Post UTME 2018/2019 | ESUT Post UTME 2018/2019 Requirements and How to Apply
This is to notify all prospective students of the Enugu State University(ESUT) who registered the institution as their first choice in the last Jamb and scored 200 and above that, the university has commenced sales of Enugu State University Post UTME 2018/2019.
In this post, you will get the information you need about Enugu State University(ESUT) Post UTME including the requirements and how to apply.
Requirements for ESUT Post UTME 2018/2019
All prospective candidates for Enugu State University post utme 2018/2019 are expected to meet the following requirements to be considered for admission in the 2018/2019 academic section.
- Applicant must have made the University their first choice institution in Jamb
- Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) O’level
- Applicant must scored up to the cutoff mark and above
- credits in accordance with the choice department.
- Applicant must submit his/her application on the school portal before the closing date.
How to Buy and Process Enugu State University Post UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates are required to visit the school portal on http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx and enter their JAMB Registration number ( eg: 65345521EG).
- After a successful login, make a payment of #2,000 via Remita using your ATM card or print the generated payment slip and go to any bank of your choice to complete the payment.
- After payment, return to the portal and enter your payment pin to validate your payment and then proceed to complete the form with upload your passport and signature and other required documents.
- Finally, print out your photocard and keep it till the school gives further instruction.
Make sure you fill every section carefully before clicking the submit button to avoid mistakes as the school may not give you the chance to edit already submitted form.