Developing the habit of saving is very important to every human but this habit like most good habits is not easy to develop since there are thousand and one things out there to spend money on rather than save for that important project.
We have come up with this eight simple facts you can use to improve your habit of saving.
1. Set Goal: If you already have something in mind you want to do with money, then saving money will be easier because you will always remember the fact that the money has a purpose.
2. Set a deadline: When would you like to achieve your set target? Write down the date so you can continuously remind yourself of your plan.
3. Track Expenses: What are those things you’ve been spending money on? Are they really important? If they are not, then try to reduce how you spend on them.
4. Analyse cost: Check where your money goes and find out if you can get those things at cheaper price.
5. Make a Budget: Project how much you need for things and plan for them ahead of time.
6. Pay yourself first: From whatever you make in a day/ month take out your salary or wage first before you talk about paying the bills and other people.
7. Wake Up: Don’t just buy anything because they appear nice to the eyes but rather find out if you really need that thing you are about to buy and how it will affect your goal of buying the more important things you need and your deadline.
8. Read Get Rich Slowly: Reading GET RICH BOOKS is not bad but too much of everything is not good so you have to watch how you read GET RICH BOOKS so you don’t spend money on things you don’t understand.
We LOVE comments; please do leave yours in the comment box below. Thanks