Are you looking career vacancies at Stanbic
Stanbic ibtc Recruitment Portal
Stanbic ibtc conducts all her recruitment through her career portal which you can get on her official website or https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/AboutUs/Careers all vacancies in the ban is listed on this portal however, applicants may have to pass through some search to get current job vacancies in Nigeria or any other country because this portal is used to cover all countries recruitment for stanbic ibtc.
Current Job Vacancies at Stanbic ibtc Nigeria
The following vacancies are currently available at Stanbic
- Head, Group Real Estate Services
- Officer, Reconciliation
- Branch Control Officer
Requirements for Head, Group Real Estate Services
Interested applicants for Head, Group Real Estate Services are to meet the following requirements;
- First degree or equivalent in any discipline; and a degree in Project management, Facility Management, building construction, architecture, or engineering
- Applicant should be a member of a recognized institution – RIBA, NIA, COREN etc
- Applicant should have 7-10 years of experience.
- Applicant should have coaching and mentoring experience.
Requirements for Officer, Reconciliation
Applicants wishing to apply for officer, Reconciliation should meet these requirements;
- Applicant should hold first Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Applicant should have Professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- Applicant should have 1-2 Years Experience covering general banking PBB OPS
,CIBOPS & Branch Control.
Requirements for Branch Control Officer
Candidates applying for this role Branch Control officer should meet
- BSc. in Business management or commercial degree with appropriate certifications.
- Banking Experience – Minimum of 5 years
How to Apply for Stanbic ibtc Recruitment 2019/ 2020
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to Stanbic ibtc recruitment portal, select their desired positions, carefully read all eligibility requirements and then proceed to click on apply now and fill the recruitment form.
If you have question, observations or recommendations related to this post or any other post here, please leave a comment using the comment box below.
Thank you for reading this post, sharing is caring, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and other social network channels for regular update.