PPSMB Enugu Recruitment: How to Apply for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2017
The Enugu state governor Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved the recruitment of 2,000 tutorial teachers across the 291 public secondary schools in the state with under the PPSMB Enugu Recruitment scheme.
These vacancies are advertised in accordance with the tutorial staff needs of each school. Interested applicants from the Enugu state are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancies advertised.
Requirements for PPSMB Enugu Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants should possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects areas advertised and must meet the conditions stated below;
- Submit a handwritten Application letter
- Submit Photocopies of all certificates claimed and
- A letter of identification from the L.G.A. of origin.
All applicants note the following;
- All Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools they wish to teach.
- The school must have an opening for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools they indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries attract disqualification.
All applications should be addressed to the Executive Chairman, Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu and submitted not later than ONE MONTH from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are
advised to submit their application to any of the Education Zones near them.
Applicants should also note that;
1. The recruitment process starts with the submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter.
2. The State Government shall prosecute anybody found receiving or giving money with regard to this recruitment
3. Further details for the application process is available at www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng or any of the Local
Government Headquarters nearest to you for vacancies,
subject by subject; school by school.
Closing Date for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2017
Application Closing Date is 15th December 2017.
The Education Zones for PPSMB Enugu Recruitment 2017
- Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
The application is free for all applicants and no payment of any form is allowed.
Thank you for reading PPSMB Enugu Recruitment: How to Apply for Enugu State Government Recruitment 2017, please do share this opportunity with your friends using any of the social media platforms.