www.nscdc.gov.ng/Recruitment 2018 | Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2018
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2018 is the right place to submit your application.
NSCDC is a para-military agency created by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against the threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment Portal
All recruitment excises conducted by the NSCDC is usually announced via the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment Portal and official website on nscdc.gov.ng and national dailies and National TV. A sub-domain might also be created to cater for such recruitment excise as seen in the ongoing FRSC recruitment.
Requirements for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2018
Interested applicants for NSCDC recruitment must meet some requirements to qualify to apply for NSCDC recruitment just like every other federal recruitment excise. These requirements will vary from one position to another. However, these are some sample of such requirements;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2018 will be required to complete their recruitment application form online via the NSCDC recruitment portal on nscdc.gov.ng or a sub-domain which will be made available when the recruitment commences.
Gmail account Interested applicants will complete a short profile form to create a password to enable them to access the portal and for this, you will need a working email address and I recommend you use a for ease.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2018
Note: As at the time of this post, this recruitment has not commenced therefore you are advised to ignore any call asking you to pay for the recruitment. All Federal Government recruitments are free and must not be paid for.
Leave a comment with an active email address if you wish to be informed when the recruitment commences and also subscribe to our newsletters.