www.ncaa.gov.ng – Nigerian civil aviation authority recruitment 2018 | Guidelines and Requirements
This is to notify the public and interested Nigerians that the Nigerian civil aviation authority recruitment 2018 has commenced and qualified Nigerians who wish to work with the NCAA to submit their application as soon as possible.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian civil aviation authority(NCAA) conducts all her recruitment exercise through the NCAA recruitment portal on ncaa.gov.ng and all information and requirements are stated on the portal for interested Nigerians to read and submit their application.
Requirements for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2018
Interested Nigerians who wish to apply for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2018 are to meet the following requirements in other to be shortlisted for any position.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Applicants with BSC/HND are welcome to apply
- A minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 30
- Applicant should have good communication skills
Application Guidelines for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2018
All those who wish to apply for the NCAA recruitment are to follow these guidelines for a successful application;
- Submit your application on time to avoid issues
- Check every detail filled to avoid errors or typos because there is no room for correction.
- Select the appropriate position that meets your qualification because you will be required to present certificates and other documents as proof of claims.
- Only apply once and make sure you are there while the application is filled if you are using a cafe.
- Make sure your documents are well scanned if you must upload them.