www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal – Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 | Requirements and How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to complete an online application into the federal fire service recruitment 2o18 before the deadline.
Requirements for federal fire service recruitment 2018
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
viii. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
xi. Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
X. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Vacant Positions for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
The following positions are available for application;
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii. Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5)
credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their online application via the ffs recruitment portal on or before the deadline.
Deadline for the application is 6 weeks from the date of announcement.