Wapic Insurance Recruitment 2018 – Requirements and How to Apply
This is to notify the public and interested persons that Wapic Insurance plc is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Relationship Manager and Entry Level Training Programme.
Wapic Insurance Plc is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. Founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
Requirements for Wapic Insurance Recruitment 2018
Interested persons for the recruitment are to meet the following requirements;
- First degree in any Discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience, 2-3 years of which should be in a Team Lead position.
- Experience in an insurance company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client relationship development/management
- Understanding Customer Value Proposition
- Insurance Products Knowledge
- People Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
How to Apply for Wapic Insurance Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application online via the Linkedin or jobberman website as soon as possible.
Deadline for the recruitment is not stated but we assume this job recruitment will not last for too long as only limited position is currently available.
Thank you for reading this post on Wapic Insurance Recruitment, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and other social network channels for regular update.