United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers 2018 / How to Apply
This to inform the public and qualified persons that the United Bank for Africa(UBA) is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of ATM Field Engineers in the ongoing UBA Recruitment.
Job Responsibilities for United Bank for Africa Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers 2018
- Interpretation and resolution of major faults on ATM Terminals.
- Train ATM Custodians on how to resolve first level ATM issues
- Work with Branch Custodians to ensure competent & thorough Tier 1 support and general upkeep of ATMs
- Work continuously with the support desk to ensure ATM availability at all time.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all network related challenges
- Software Installation and Configuration of ATM Terminals
- Troubleshooting and repair of faults on ATM
- Ensuring Optimal maintenance of all Terminals been supported
- Identification, removing and fixing of faulty components on ATM Terminals.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensure proper documentation of common technical issues and resolutions
- Handle call services on weekends and public holidays when assigned
Requirements for UBA Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers 2018
All applicants are required to meet the following requirements;
OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics /Applied Physics or any other related science courses.
Minimum of 3 years working experience on any ATM brand as a Support or Maintenance/Field Engineer.
Software Installation and Configuration of ATM Terminals
Troubleshooting and repair of faults on ATM
ATM maintenance skill
Identification, removing and fixing of faulty components on ATM Terminals
Interpretation and resolution of major faults on ATM Terminals
The job is available in various cities in Nigeria including; Lagos, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar etc.
How to Apply for UBA Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers 2018
Interested and qualified candidates are required to complete an online application form on the UBA recruitment portal on http://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Home/BrowseJobs. While on the site, click on your desired location and fill out the recruitment form. Note that you are required to complete a short profile form before the main recruitment form.
Deadline for Application
All entries are to be submitted on or before 09/03/2018.
Thank you for reading this post on United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment for ATM Field Engineers 2018, please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and other social network channels for regular update.