Unilorin Acceptance Fee- How to Pay and Process your Unilorin Acceptance Fee
Unilorin has recently released her admission list for 2018/2019 academic section and students are already checking their admission status via the unilorin portal but in this post, we will look at Unilorin Acceptance Fee.
Unilorin Acceptance Fee
After a student is given admission into any high institution in Nigeria, the next thing the student is required to do is to accept the admission by paying acceptance fee which is why every student who has been granted provisional admission into Unilorin for the 2018/2019 academic section must pay his/her Acceptance Fee.
How to Pay your Unilorin Acceptance Fee
If you have been offered provisional admission into Unilorin, follow this steps to pay acceptance fee
- Go to Unilorin undergraduate portal and login using your username and password( your username is your Jamb registration number and your password is your surname). Note; you must have completed the Jamb Admission acceptance procedures before you can pay your Unilorin Acceptance fee
- After a successful login, click on check admission status to check see your admission status then read the terms of admission and accept your admission
- After accepting your admission, click on pay acceptance fee, this will open a Remita page where you are required to make payment using your ATM card. Note; Your Acceptance Fee is 20,000 Naira but this might increase with time as late payment usually attracts additional payment. The payment must be made within 2 weeks of accepting admission.
- If your Payment is successful, you will have to print a confirmation slip which you can use to proceed to final screening.
For your Unilorin Acceptance Fee payment to be successful, your ATM card must be activated for online transactions and you must have a minimum balance of 22,000 Naira in the account; this is because most banks have 1,000 minimum balance and some bank charges may apply so you need the additional 2,000 to avoid payment failure.
What to Do After A Successful Unilorin Acceptance Fee Payment
After you have successfully paid your acceptance fee, you are required to do the following;
- Complete your Clearance procedures which includes; Uploading all necessary documents( WAEC/ NECO result with scratch card details for verification, A passport Photograph etc)
- After clearance, pay for internet Acess.
Next pay the University charges as required
- Course Registration; You have to meet your course adviser to guide you on the requirements.
Final note; A good student always keeps records so make sure you print out payment confirmation slip for every payment paid and keep accurate records of them.
Thank you for reading; Unilorin Acceptance Fee- How to Pay and Process your Unilorin Acceptance Fee, Please do share this post with your friends and don’t forget to leave us a comment.