Qatar Airways Recruitment – Requirements and How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018
Qatar Airways a leading airline company with extension in Nigeria is looking to recruit talented individuals to join their award-winning team in Nigeria in the ongoing Qatar Airways Recruitment.
Open Positions in Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018
Qatar Airways currently has three(3) vacancies in their Nigeria branch located in Lagos Nigeria. The positions include;
- Driver / Messenger | Qatar Airways | Lagos
- Reservation & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Lagos
- Airport Security Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Lagos
Requirements for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018
The following requirements are to be met accordingly depending on the postion you are applying for.
Driver / Messenger
- Minimum of Secondary school certificate(O’level) .
- A minimum of 2 years drivers experience preferably in a multinational / airline/ hospitality organization is preferred.
- Experience in interacting with Banks, Airline Offices, Government departments will be given preference.
- Good driving skills, needs to be familiar with city roads and traffic regulations.
- You must have the ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written) is essential for this position.
Reservation & Ticketing Agent
- To be effective in this role, you will need a Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of two years of job-related experience.
- Completion of the IATA Amadeus Certificate is an advantage.
- You will need excellent communication skills, thorough knowledge of fare construction and ticketing along with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a high-pressure environment.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Airport Security Supervisor
- To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of four years job-related experience.
- Previous Airport Security experience is essential.
- English language fluency preferred.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicant are to complete their application online via Qatar Airways recruitment portal on http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/vacancysearch.aspx While on this page, you are to select your desired position and view other details not given here then click on the apply now link to fill out the recruitment form. You are required to have the following handy while filling out the form
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Driving License (For Drivers)
Deadline for Application: Is 12th and 13th respectively.